Sorry no pictures. I finished rewiring my Wolverine strat knock off.
I finished shielding the pick up cavity and installing new pots, pick up selector, etc. But I ended up doing something slightly different with the tone controls. I used a .022 cap on the first tone knob, but connected it to both the neck and bridge pick ups. Then I used a .047 cap on the second tone knob and connected it to just the bridge pick up.
It all seems to work, but as I mentioned before, I am focused on my home improvement projects and had to put Wolverine away in its case. When the projects are done, the guitar will get some real playing time and I’ll let you know if I really like it!