Pick Up Covers

I finally got around to cleaning the sparkly black paint off the pick up covers for my blue Squier project. I started to get it off with just a rag and some elbow grease, but finally got out some steel wool. It took off the paint pretty well, but still took some elbow grease. Here I am 2/3rd of the way through!

Once I’ve got these in good shape I’ll just have to put everything back together!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s