It is done. Well, almost done. I drilled a final hole for the ground wire to go from the pickguard to the vibrato tail piece. Wired everything up. Screwed everything together. Strung it with 10’s. It works! I tuned it. I didn’t do the whole intonation and string height set up with a feeler gauge thing, but eye balled it. It plays well and is fun. It sounds pretty gnarly!
I then got out my strap with the strap locks only to find that one of the strap buttons had the wrong size screw in it, so I couldn’t get the strap lock over the strap lock button. So this project is almost done! I just have to get the right screw for the strap lock button and do an intonation adjustment. Woo hoo!
Pictures coming soon!